Hahah this is gold! I loved all the minigames and their call back to the theme. Congrats on first place for theme interpretation. Giving me serious Warioware vibes! The only one we couldn't figure out was the Apple. Obviously, it's "Apple a day, keeps the doctor away"... but we couldn't figure out how to keep the doctor away... Played live on stream for GitHub Game Off: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1712466363
Everything! (but the kitchen sink)
Controls (different for each mini-game)
Arrow keys + Space bar
Whole keyboard (case sensitive)
Be the apple that keep the doctor away or kill two bird with one stone. Complete a series of fast-paced mini-game based on real-life popular idioms. Do you have what it takes to find the goal of each game before time runs-up?
- A game made by chourouge and Chroute for Game Off 2022
- Assets adapted from douteigami, ma9ici4n, JDWasabi
- Music made by Chroute with BeepBox
- Fonts: Linerama, Designer Notes
- Classic western cartoon ricochet sound from SmartSound / Zapplat
- Github repository
- All donations go to itch.io
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the feedback and for showing the game :D
I know the Apple one is tricky: you have to keep mashing the left button arrow to push the doctor away.
Thanks again for playing :)